At the Feet of the King
Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in joining the forum!

If you decide to register, there's just one simple thing we ask you to do before posting.

After your account has been activated, please visit the "Regarding the Forum" section and answer the form in the "Membership questions - please answer first" thread. You may either message your answers to the Admin or post them in the thread.

Once your answers are received, they will be reviewed by the Moderators. Please be a little patient with them because they live in several time zones, so it could take up to 24 hours. You will then receive a PM informing you of the decision.

Please refrain from making any posts in other sections of the forum until you have done this, otherwise we will have to count this as a first violation.

Any questions about this, please feel free to contact a member of the mod team.

Thank you!
At the Feet of the King
Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in joining the forum!

If you decide to register, there's just one simple thing we ask you to do before posting.

After your account has been activated, please visit the "Regarding the Forum" section and answer the form in the "Membership questions - please answer first" thread. You may either message your answers to the Admin or post them in the thread.

Once your answers are received, they will be reviewed by the Moderators. Please be a little patient with them because they live in several time zones, so it could take up to 24 hours. You will then receive a PM informing you of the decision.

Please refrain from making any posts in other sections of the forum until you have done this, otherwise we will have to count this as a first violation.

Any questions about this, please feel free to contact a member of the mod team.

Thank you!
At the Feet of the King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We love Him because He first loved us; we serve Him because He first served us.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suspicious Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie

Julie

Number of posts : 3580
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Suspicious Activity  Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious Activity    Suspicious Activity  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:54 am

Suspect Suspect Suspect 

So I click to log-in today, and I get a message saying "suspicious activity" has been detected on my account and I have to fill out this form to assure them it's me, or something like that. The only thing the form was was one of those "recaptcha" codes and my username. And then it was all fine.

Has anyone else had that happen? I've never had it happen before, and my personal laptop is the only computer I ever use to log into the forum. And it hasn't been out of our house for several weeks (not counting moving when it was locked in my car.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/narnian_at_heart
Rachel
Sr. Mod
Rachel

Number of posts : 7440
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity    Suspicious Activity  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:29 am

No, I haven't had that happen.
Back to top Go down
BrittanyM

BrittanyM

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity    Suspicious Activity  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:10 am

I've never had that happen either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity    Suspicious Activity  Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspicious Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At the Feet of the King :: The Admin's Desk :: Regarding the forum-
Jump to: