At the Feet of the King
Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in joining the forum!

If you decide to register, there's just one simple thing we ask you to do before posting.

After your account has been activated, please visit the "Regarding the Forum" section and answer the form in the "Membership questions - please answer first" thread. You may either message your answers to the Admin or post them in the thread.

Once your answers are received, they will be reviewed by the Moderators. Please be a little patient with them because they live in several time zones, so it could take up to 24 hours. You will then receive a PM informing you of the decision.

Please refrain from making any posts in other sections of the forum until you have done this, otherwise we will have to count this as a first violation.

Any questions about this, please feel free to contact a member of the mod team.

Thank you!
At the Feet of the King
Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in joining the forum!

If you decide to register, there's just one simple thing we ask you to do before posting.

After your account has been activated, please visit the "Regarding the Forum" section and answer the form in the "Membership questions - please answer first" thread. You may either message your answers to the Admin or post them in the thread.

Once your answers are received, they will be reviewed by the Moderators. Please be a little patient with them because they live in several time zones, so it could take up to 24 hours. You will then receive a PM informing you of the decision.

Please refrain from making any posts in other sections of the forum until you have done this, otherwise we will have to count this as a first violation.

Any questions about this, please feel free to contact a member of the mod team.

Thank you!
At the Feet of the King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We love Him because He first loved us; we serve Him because He first served us.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can I reactivate a post?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-09-22

How can I reactivate a post? Empty
PostSubject: How can I reactivate a post?   How can I reactivate a post? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Question: I see a topic in the Archives I wish to reactivate. How can we do that?

Answer:

If you see a topic in the archives that you would like to 'reactivate' please PM the Admin with the topic title and the reason for reactivating. The request will be reviewed, and, depending on the decision, the topic may be unlocked and moved to the 'active' discussion area of the forum. If the decision is not made to reactivate it, you are welcome to post a link or give direction to that particular topic.
Back to top Go down
https://kingsfeet.forumotion.net

How can I reactivate a post?
Page 1 of 1