At the Feet of the King
Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in joining the forum!

If you decide to register, there's just one simple thing we ask you to do before posting.

After your account has been activated, please visit the "Regarding the Forum" section and answer the form in the "Membership questions - please answer first" thread. You may either message your answers to the Admin or post them in the thread.

Once your answers are received, they will be reviewed by the Moderators. Please be a little patient with them because they live in several time zones, so it could take up to 24 hours. You will then receive a PM informing you of the decision.

Please refrain from making any posts in other sections of the forum until you have done this, otherwise we will have to count this as a first violation.

Any questions about this, please feel free to contact a member of the mod team.

Thank you!
At the Feet of the King
Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in joining the forum!

If you decide to register, there's just one simple thing we ask you to do before posting.

After your account has been activated, please visit the "Regarding the Forum" section and answer the form in the "Membership questions - please answer first" thread. You may either message your answers to the Admin or post them in the thread.

Once your answers are received, they will be reviewed by the Moderators. Please be a little patient with them because they live in several time zones, so it could take up to 24 hours. You will then receive a PM informing you of the decision.

Please refrain from making any posts in other sections of the forum until you have done this, otherwise we will have to count this as a first violation.

Any questions about this, please feel free to contact a member of the mod team.

Thank you!
At the Feet of the King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We love Him because He first loved us; we serve Him because He first served us.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie

Julie

Number of posts : 3580
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Guys? Empty
PostSubject: Guys?   Guys? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 am

So are there any guys on here anymore? I know that Thomas left awhile back and I haven't seen SuedeKnight or OhYeaItsMe posting on here in a looooong time. The only guy that I know of who I think is still on the forums is the one who's in the military (sorry, I don't remember his name) and he doesn't come on very often.
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/narnian_at_heart
Rachel
Sr. Mod
Rachel

Number of posts : 7440
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys?   Guys? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 am

No, I don't think there are any active guys here any more. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Number of posts : 6676
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys?   Guys? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:35 am

Message boards tend to be more of a girls' thing I think...but maybe we should all go post on SuedeKnight's Facebook wall and see if he'll come back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys?   Guys? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:55 pm

OYIM isn't here any more, I know that. And if he were, he probably wouldn't post much just because that's the way he is on forums.
Back to top Go down
litha

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys?   Guys? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 pm

yeah i totally vote that u guys go and post on those guys's facebook walls and remind them of us. and see what they do haha
Back to top Go down
http://lithajoy.blogspot.com
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Number of posts : 6676
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys?   Guys? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:47 am

I posted on Suede's wall. Smile

So I have been commissioned by the whole forum (or close enough to the whole thing Razz ) to interrogate you as to why we haven't been graced with a post of yours in ages. So...the interrogation begins...first question: What did you eat for breakfast? Second question: Why in the world would you eat something like that? And third...what would it take to get you to share a post with us? Wink

(See the first 2 questions are to fool you into thinking it'll be a peaceful discussion, and then the third catches you when you're offguard. I've been studying interrogation from the best - none other than Barney Fife in the Andy Griffith show...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys?   Guys? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At the Feet of the King :: The Admin's Desk :: Regarding the forum-
Jump to: